WinRT Support Blog

Friday, August 25, 2006

Deleting Tickets

Ashok from Bangalore writes :

"I login as root... I haven't been able to figure out how I can delete a ticket.... root is a super user and has all priviledges and rights...however when I click on any ticket I get oly the following options.. 'Take' 'Reply' 'Comment'

noting to delete ...how to set this right ?"

Ashok rates this as Severity :"A major feature is broken"

Answer :

1) We don't make RT, we only port it to Windows, any complains on design and usability must be taken to Best Practical.
2) Tickets are not meant to be deleted as part of the normal workflow this is the reason for you not having a delete option. Per definition Ticket are closed and stayes in the system for Audit purposes.
3) to delete a ticket click "Reply", "Resolve" or "Comment", change status to "Deleted" - click "Update Ticket"

Regards

WinRT Support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home