WinRT Support Blog

Monday, June 12, 2006

save un ticket request

Daniel from France Writes :

I'm connect with root and password,
1) i would like to save un ticket request and execute this request later.
the name of the request is saved .
When i come back and charge this request , the code is empty and the result will be empty.
What can i do for save effectively the request and execute it later for my report exportation ?

2) I would like too the calcul of the duration for the ticket in the report result. (difference time close with time opened)
Is it posible , do you have an add-ons for the stats reporting ?

3) Thanks for answer me soon , i'm choising my production solution now and i'm looking all the products limitations.

Answer :

Dear Daniel :

I don't know how to "save" a "Ticket Request", I have looked in WinRT and I cannot find a hint of what you are talking about. - Sorry. Please elaborate :

2) for Details on the more intricate uses of RT please see the book "RT Essentials" that you can buy from our homepage on http://www.netvigilance.com/winrt

3) We always appreciate when Open Source software is treated in the same league as Commercial Software, but you must remember that we are not getting paid when you download and install WinRT, so please don't expect that we are jumping thru hoops to accomodate your needs, on the other hand, if you where to make a donation or buy a support agreement .....

Regards

WinRT support Team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home